Shell Jobs Regional Manager Shell Health:Shell is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Ensure embedding of the Shell Group Health Control Framework within the various business units in Shell.
- Advise on clinical, occupational, community and environmental health issues associated with business activities and living environment, which may have a litigation, reputation or other business risks.
- Conduct and update health risk assessments for all sites and terminals across the country.
- Plan and develop health risk mitigation measures for identified risks.
- Create health awareness amongst staff to ensure high performing people for a high business performance.
- Ensure Fitness to work and transfer medicals of relevant staff.
- Enforce local health policy for medical claims and approve in accordance with guidelines.
- Assure alignment with Group health standards, procedures, and processes.
- Assure compliance with relevant health legislation in Pakistan.
- Contract holder for local health service providers, where appropriate.
- Quality assurance of all contracted health services.
- Monitoring contractor health programmed performance and standards.
- Line management and budget of Shell Health in Pakistan organization.
- Manage the Shell Health skill pool in consultation with the Regional Manager Shell Health AP as appropriate.
- Support Country Chair and CX dept. on reporting of Health data in Board of Directors’ meeting, various national forums and to Shell global team as required.
- Be the health focal point for various external stakeholders such as government, NGOs, and local communities
Education & Experience:
- MBBS with patient experience.
- Medical Doctor (registered with PMDC).
- Certified and registered specialist (EU or equivalent level or locally recognized) in Occupational Health.
- More than 8-10 years experience in the broad health area (clinical, occupational and health management).
- Experience in the oil and gas industry would be preferable.
- Experience of working in Health, Safety, Security Environment domain.
Most important for success in this role is your passion to meet the challenges ahead.
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors (This will be taken into account during the selection process).
- Negotiation and Speaking Skills with an ability to train others.
- Self-starter with a passion for delivering tangible results, along with being a team player.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Effective Time Management Skills enabling working on various different tasks at the same time Apply