LEGAL ADVISOR / CONSULTANT REQUIRED The Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design (PIFD) Lahore is Federally Chartered Public Sector Institute under PIFD Act, 2011. PIFD, Lahore is seeking applications from Legal Advisors / Consultant firms registered with Punjab / Pakistan Bar Council for:
1. Vetting drafts of Statutes, Rules, Regulations and Contracts alongwith ancillary matters.
2. Advising in matters relating to interpretation and implementation of Statutes, Rules, Regulations and Contracts.
3. Acting as attorney in instituting / defending court cases.
• Candidates / firms can apply on prescribed form downloadable from www.pifd.edu.pk alongwith detailed CV and original deposit slip showing online deposit (HBL MA Johar Town Branch A/C # 22167900286001) / Pay Order/Demand Draft) of Rs. 300/- in favor of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design as Application Processing Fee (Non-Refundable). The Legal Advisor / Consultants will be hired for a period of one year extendable on satisfactory performance
• Interested Legal Advisors / Consultant firms having relevant Legal Education with at least 10 years legal practicing experience of High Court and have contended at least 100 court cases should send their applications with CVs within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement to the Registrar, PIFD, Lahore.
• Incomplete applications will not be entertained. No TA / DA will be paid. The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
REGISTRAR PIDO 2519 PIFD, 51-J/3, Johar Town, Lahore. Ph: 042-99232951-57