Ingredion jobs Senior Manager Business Development & Specialty April 2016 : Ingredion Incorporated is a leading global ingredient solutions provider to the food, beverage, brewing and pharmaceutical industries as well as numerous industrial sectors. We are committed to supplying our customers with quality, innovative ingredient solutions that are on trend and in demand.
Job Title: Senior Manager Business Development & Specialty
Position Location: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Business Unit: EMEA
Primary Function : The Senior Manager Business Development & Specialty is responsible for defining and executing the strategy to generate specialty sales growth, manage market segments and R&D. He will lead teams towards maintaining and reinforcing our market leadership position. By developing talents and functional excellence, the Senior Manager Business Development & Specialty will raise the bar towards adequately positioning our products, leverage our value proposition and increasing our overall profitability.
Supervision: Business Development & Specialty and R & D Teams.
- Responsible for Business Development and driving growth of Specialties
- Drive products mix enrichment by delivering springboard growth and other specialties growth and revenues, resulting in the improvement of the Springboard to Core ratio.
- Develop annual strategic plan for specialty business.
- Work with Country Leadership to execute, maintain and update strategy as and when required.
- Implement and deliver operating agenda identified in the specialty business, research & development
- Manage client’s relationships to increase specialty business and identify new opportunities for company relationships
- Work closely with Sales lead to design, implement, analyze and apply new business ideas
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies
Agility And Innovation
- Establish and deliver innovation promise goals, business plans and define technical service project delivery targets.
- Manager teams to timely deliver robust solutions and projects in line with both customers’ and segment teams expectations
- Manager teams to drive identification of new projects and technologies for Pakistan and leverage R&D resources to strengthen customer relationships and to deliver on customer projects.
- Keep up-to-date with key technologies and developments in food industry to ensure the team is equipped with best knowledge and has access to relevant external expertise, technical institutes, and facilities.
- Relationships And People:
- Work with Country leadership and Regional go-to-market teams to develop a deep understanding of the springboard, its products and value propositions, and build marketing and technical support capabilities within the Country.
- Able to gain team commitment and cultivate internal and external relationships required to achieve business goals
- Ensure the problem solving with participation and consultation of concerning subordinates
- Manage and coach teams, including staffing, goals setting, development plans and training.
- Develop strategic relationships with key customers to strengthen our market penetration.
Knowledge, Skills, And Requirements
- 15 plus years’ experience out of which 5 years in the leading role in Marketing and strategic planning of a multinational organization.
- Masters degree in Chemistry / Food Technology and / or B. Sc. (Chemical Engineering) with MBA (Marketing)
- Food or Chemical industry knowledge is a plus and experience with multinational and listed company
- Computer literate (having strong knowledge of SAP).
Desired Behavior, Personal Attributes,(Success Drivers And Competencies)
- Strong executive presence
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to communicate a “vision”
- Ability to effectively lead/influence and motivate a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Team player
- High level of integrity Apply
Ingredion jobs Senior Manager Business Development & Specialty April 2016