ACCA Pakistan Jobs Front Office : The position is primarily responsible for maintaining the reception of the ACCA Islamabad office and providing support to all staff by managing the inflow of customers, managing phone calls and administrative duties.
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. We aim to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. We support our 140,000 members and 404,000 students throughout their careers, providing services through a network of 83 offices and active centres.
- Act as a first point of contact to all office customers and stakeholders, providing assistance by guiding customers to the relevant staff for resolution of queries. Position holder will be expected to develop product knowledge to be able to answer transactional level stakeholder queries
- Act as the primary recipient for incoming telephone calls and distribute accordingly
- Book and maintain meeting room schedule and entries
- Receive and record all incoming materials – includes marketing material received from the CHQ for all the national office teams based in Islamabad
· Effectively manage the general office email account, ensure appropriate follow up
· Record and distribute all incoming mail. Sort and dispatch outgoing post and courier
Marketing & Event Support:
- Assist with organising of materials/supplies for various events, seminars and conferences as required and under the guidance of the three Market Heads & the Office Manager
- Provide support to event attendees and coordinate RSVP’s
- Coordinate event logistics and attendance lists in coordination with the Office Manager
- Follow up invitations to optimise attendance at targeted events
- Provide administrative and data management support for the Sales force project, including business card scanning
- Coordinate the preparation of meetings i.e. organising meeting room booking and arranging IT facilities and catering as required, prepare and print all meeting documentation i.e. agendas, documents for discussion.
- Contribute to ad hoc projects (power point presentations, excel files etc) during busy periods and as and when necessary.
- Ensure all display racks in the office are organised and appropriate brochures are on display.
- Support the market teams in organising material in the storeroom and maintaining a proper inventory of the marketing materials and stationery.
Person specification: The successful candidate will be expected to possess the following attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven courteous and professional approach to front desk duties.
- Excellent administrative skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong written and spoken English business language skills and a professional and pleasant telephone manner.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to self-manage several tasks at once.
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy work environment.
- A willingness to work within a small team and an enthusiasm to learn and embrace new things.
Please press Apply Now to submit your application.