ACCA Pakistan Jobs Customer Services Officer: The Customer Services Officer, ACCA Pakistan is responsible for the delivery of effective and quality customer and member services, supporting the Regional Customer Services Manager and CHQ Customer Services by handling all the residual transactional activities cover Lahore-Pakistan national office. He/she is also required to enhance the prospective and current students’ engagement with an aim to improve recruitment, conversion and retention. The role will also provide PA support to the Regional Customer Services Manager – MENASA.
1. Handle transactional enquiries received from walk-in customers, via phone, email and via all social media platforms such as Facebook in the following cases:
a) Complex queries
b) To satisfy local language requests
c) Back-up ACCA Connect in case of crisis
d) To resolve customer problems / complaints by applying the appropriate customer handling skills on the spot and escalate the case to Regional Customer Services Manager when necessary.2. To feedback customer comments to the Regional Customer Services Manager for service improvement.
3. Other projects as requested by the Regional Customer Services Manager, such as to promote use of the online IR, new telephony system and email migration. At the same time, to comply with the tracking of all customer service activities.
4. Forward enquiries on local activities to relevant staff members.
5. To assist the Regional Customer Services Manager in preparing reports.
6. Process paper form documents. This may include Conditional Exemption, further exemption claims, exam entry form, re-registrations, payments including membership fees, PER return, CPD declarations, practising certificates and others concerning exam entries, and ensure timely reporting of statistics to relevant teams and dispatch of documents to CHQ.
7. Provide assistance to meet local sales target such as new students’ recruitment by planning outbound call campaigns to clear the pipeline.
8. Create and update all kinds of guideline for potential students, students and members, such as registration guide, payment guide and etc.
9. Plan, coordinate and execute local new member conversion related sessions in order to meet the conversion targets.
10. Provide assistance to parts of events organized for students and members, including on-site support and some logistic work.
11. Provide support to CHQ on confirming information and translating necessary information for IR applicants.
12. Actively engage in post CSAT survey follow-up related activities to improve net promoter score values across all surveyed customer groups.
13. Coordinate the diary, travel planning and appointment booking for Regional Customer Services Manager
14. Provide administrative and secretarial support to Regional Customer Services Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Possess at least a diploma and/or university degree in preferably marketing or business with 2-3 years of working experience in customer facing environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficient at English speaking, writing, listening and reading
- Customer Services orientation
- Highly ethical, accountable and responsible with the right attitude.
- Good at MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrate pro-activeness, problem solving ability
- A team player.
Please click ‘Apply‘ to begin your application