HBL Asset Management Jobs Assistant Manager Product Development: HBL Asset Management (wholly owned subsidiary of HBL Bank Ltd.) is looking for the position of “Assistant Manager – Product Development” in the Product Development department for their Head Office located in Karachi.
Position Description: This position is responsible for providing services to front end for SMA proposals, discuss and liaise with Fund Management to devise the optimum portfolio structures, support channel management function and any other product development activities.
Required Competencies to successfully perform:
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications Data Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good relationship building skills
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum Graduate from any reputed/ HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years relevant experience. AMC experience is preferred.
How to Apply: If you meet the criteria for the advertised position please apply in confidence latest by Wednesday i.e. November 21, 2018, by dropping us an email at [email protected] and mention the position applied for in your email’s subject line.