Bank Alfalah Pakistan Jobs May 2018
Job title: Credit Risk Analyst
Qualification: Graduate / Postgraduate in Management / Finance / Economics / Marketing or equivalent
Experience: 2+ years’ experience in banking (similar area)
- Assist Area Manager and Regional Head to evaluate credit risk of lending proposals in recommending/rejecting for initiation, renewal or enhancement.
- Cancellation/amendments of credit extended to the customer by helping in conducting detailed analysis of credit, financial risks, industry and security etc.
- Analyze credit proposals by looking at financial risk profile, repayment capability, security adequacy and industry position.
- Prepare detailed notes of recommendation for approval, rejection or amendments based on risk analysis.
- Ensure credit facilities have been properly structured and no violation of internal or external (SBP) regulations/policies.
Only ELIGIBLE candidates are requested to share CVs at [email protected] before 28th May’18 with “Credit Risk Analyst Khi” in subject.
Job title: Relationship Manager (Personal Loan)
Qualification: Graduate/Post graduate
Experience: Minimum 2 years within relevant area
Location: Islamabad, Abbottabad and Peshawar
- Target prospective applicants and requests specified information related to loan.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new loans; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment.
- Ensure all documentation and customer applications are filled & submitted in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Effectively collaborates with customer service team, product team and senior management to ensure an excellent client experience.
Skill set required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasing personality with positive attitude
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
Only eligible candidates can forward their CVs at [email protected] before 28th May’18 with subject “RM – PL (Location)”