Bank Alfalah Pakistan Jobs May 2018:Hiring Senior Manager SMS Alerts & E-Statement for Karachi.
The individual will be responsible to:
- Manage a portfolio of branch banking SMS Alert/E-Statement subscribers for both transactional & promotional SMS as well as credit card customers for their accounts & E-Statements respectively.
- Ensure that SMS Alert fee is collected from designated accounts and the MPR (Monthly Projected Revenues) are met.
- To take initiatives & execute projects with a view towards ensuring processes are optimized for efficient performance across the entire ADC value chain.
- To ensure the connectivity of bank’s E-Statement servers/applications with Teradata & Core Banking application on 24/7 basis. Further, ensure that ITD, TD & vendor are aligned to minimise the database connectivity issue.
- Focus on continuous process optimization with a view towards enhancing customer satisfaction by reducing SMS Alerts & E-Statement related complaint incidence ratios.
- BBA in Finance or Marketing or MBA
- 7 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Business Analysis
- Fully conversant with branch and ADC Operations
Eligible candidates can share their CVs at [email protected] with a subject line “Senior Manager SMS Alerts & E-Statement” before 18th May’18.
Product Manager – Chatbots & Conversational Banking required within Digital Banking Group.
The incumbent will be responsible to provide technical expertise on aspects of the organization´s IT infrastructure/ software applications/ architecture/ hardware to internal customers. Able to research, draw business requirements and drive E2E project till delivery.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering is a must
- Should have product/ project/ channel management experience for Digital products
- Must have sufficient knowledge on mobile Apps, Artificial intelligence, machine learning, voice assistants and integrations
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can forward CVs at [email protected] before 20th May’18 with a subject “Product Manager DBG“.
Hiring MIS Officer (Personal Loan & AMEX) for Lahore
- Record keeping & analysis of sales data for senior management review
- Create and circulate daily, monthly & quarterly performance MIS report (Direct Sales & X-Sell) to the senior management for their assessment & future action plan
- Analyze & circulate futuristic trends of sales to set short term & long term goals
- Support product & sales team in statistics, number crunching & analysis of data from the MIS
- Monitoring & evaluating the performance of all sales channel (X-Sell & Direct sales)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field will be an advantage
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a financial industry
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Excellent skill in analyzing and evaluating statistical data, including financial information
Salary range: 30k – 35k
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can share their CVs at [email protected] before 17th May 18.
Do mention “MIS Officer Lahore” in subject line.
Looking for an Administrative Officer who can join our team ASAP.
Main duties include:
- Maintain and update company databases
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Proven work experience of minimum one year as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be graduate
Salary range:24k to 27k
Eligible candidates are requested to share CVs at [email protected] before 17th May’18 by mentioning the title “Administrative Officer Karachi” in subject line.