Zong Jobs Regional Chief Technical Officer: Zong is the fastest growing telecom operator providing cutting edge digital technology to over 26 Million subscribers nationwide. Zong empowers people & businesses with ground-breaking communication and customer services. Our aim is to provide seamless connectivity anywhere, anytime. Zong takes immense pride in being the 1st telecom operator to offer 4G and 3G services. The company’s state-of-the-art building provides a conducive working environment for its employees.
- Location: Any – Islamabad/ Lahore / Karachi
- Last Date To Apply: 18th October, 2016
Major Job Responsibilities:
- End-to-end plan formulation of short term and long term strategic network for the regional engineering based on commercial forecasts and network growth parameters including core, BSS,FOPs, MW transmission RAN as well as long haul and metro fibre network expansions aligned to requirements.
- Implementation of the projects translated through engineering plans on yearly basis in the region with budget and time compliance to ensure delivery of resources at committed/ forecasted timeframe.
- KPIs and KCIs definition for the region and quarterly monitoring of the defined ones.
- O&M of the network to ensure availability with quality in compliance with the KPIs.
- Fixed assets transfer and record management for financial aspects compliance.
- Optimization at the core and BSS network to enhance the network quality with good control over the OPEX and ensure quality services for the end users.
- Budget management and control of respective region of the national network.
- Project Management for all engineering projects with emphasis over the time, stress and team management.
- Vendor management for timely and quality delivery of the projects.
- Coordination with Head Quarter (HQ) cross functional departments for required support and enablement of the region for assignments delivery.
- Detailed executive reporting of the regional engineering and management aspects to the Executive Top Management of the company for detailed visibility.
Eligibility Criteria (qualification, experience and skills):
- Should hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 12 years of experience with around 4-5 years of experience at managerial role.Experience in multiple domains of Engineering will be preferred.
Skills – Generic:
- Should have overall experience and knowledge of Engineering functions from backend to front end
- Have ability to work under challenging environment and sustain pressures
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication, dispute resolution skills.
- Result oriented and meets targets on time.
- Proactive, solution focused and service oriented
- Interactive personality with relationship building ability
- Ability to lead multiple teams Apply