Zong Jobs Executive System & Processes : Zong is the fastest growing telecom operator providing cutting edge digital technology to over 26 Million subscribers nationwide. Zong empowers people & businesses with ground-breaking communication and customer services.
Last Day to apply: 04th November, 2016
Purpose of this job is to assist Manager System & Processes in developing policies & processes for post-paid as well as new systems development to ensure routine operations along with agreed SLAs.
Development & Re-engineering of Processes/Policies and Effective Communication:
- Assist in developing and re-engineering standardized Post-Paid Operational Processes with focus on efficient execution for customers.
- Ensuring continuous process improvement using efficient methodologies with the help of business process improvement tools
- Developing Information Standardization approaches and ensuring availability of right information across all customers touch point by utilizing information management tools and techniques.
- Review and develop SLA’s and TAT with other departments of organization for effective and efficient services
- Ensuring information delivery channel follows effective mechanism that delivers relevant, consistent and useful information
- Continuously work for the development & execution of new policies and processes in compliance with postpaid standards of the organization to provide good customer experience
- Analyze the effectiveness of policies and procedures in place in all postpaid sections & identification of areas where new policies are required in order to ensure to greater efficiency of the business
Systems Developments, Operational Support and Automation:
- Automation of Postpaid Processes and other activities to get extra output with minimum chances of error and reduce manual process/functionalities resulting in enhancing system performance for new and already deployed functionalities
- To ensure operational support (System Hardware/Software)
- Focus on Service channels to ensure effective utilization & revenue generation
- Facilitating the change management process
- MBA/BBA or equivalent from a well reputed institute
- 3 years of relevant experiance in postpaid domain with and exposure to developing system & processes in postpaid
- Must possess knowledge of telecom products
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- The candidate should have the ability or aptitude to perform complicated analysis like forecasting and regression
- Ability to lead a large project with minimum supervision
- Candidate needs to possess strong relational database knowledge
- Business Process re-engineering (System Development)
- Operational support (CRM, IPCC, Third party applications, Other BSS applications)
- Special Projects /assignments Apply