Zong Graduate Trainee Program 2016 is aimed at selecting talented pool of fresh graduates who can be developed over time to meet the talent requirement of Zong- Leaders in the making. The program comprises up of multiple selection & developmental stages, each stage filters & develops candidates on an established criteria.
- As a first step, applications are received online through website and university placement offices.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for on-campus online assessment tests.
- The last and the most significant stage comprises up of an assessment center, which evaluates candidates on behavioral competencies vital for the organization.
This program is designed for a period of up to 1.5 years in which Graduate Trainees get the exposure of various departments at ZonG. Upon completion of the tenure, top performing graduates are retained on available positions. Moreover, graduates are also given an opportunity to apply on various positions which are announced nationwide.
Zong HR is geared to mine the wealth of potential – and that too when the crop is fresh. The aim of the GTP is to nurture future leaders. This program is designed to fast pace the development of fresh graduates. Tailored development plans have been introduced through the trainee tenure – from on-job trainings to mentoring programs and job rotations to off-job trainings, all the activities are geared towards creating honed leaders of the near future.
Online Tests, assessment centers and interviews, we make sure we pick the best of the best to make them even better! .This Program entails off-job trainings, a formal mentorship program with certified mentors working in-house at CMPak. This will not only open doors for more opportunities but it will also add value to your profile and help you climb the ladder of success.
Eligibility Criteria for Zong Graduate Trainee Program:
- Students graduating in 2016 (who have passed all semesters (university courses) except thesis or dissertation are eligible to apply with a minimum of 2.7 CGPA or 70% marks. Those who have appeared in the last semester and result is awaiting must have a minimum 3 CGPA or 70% marks.)
- Education: Minimum 16 years of education. Bachelors [4 year program] BCS, BEE, Bachelors of Telecom Engineering or relevant equivalent degree is a must.
- For Business Graduates: Candidates with Master’s Degree shall be preferred.
- Maximum working experience: 1 year (Internship experience is not considered as job experience)
- Maximum age of a graduate trainee: Max 26 years at the date of hiring. Apply Now
If you qualify the eligibility criteria mentioned above please apply by filling the application form. Apply Now
Zong Graduate Trainee Program 2016
- Jobs In Faysal Bank Limited
- Internships In Telenor Pakistan