Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Zong CMPak Limited Jobs June 2016: Zong is the fastest growing telecom operator providing cutting edge digital technology to over 26 Million subscribers nationwide. Zong empowers people & businesses with ground-breaking communication and customer services.
System Administrator Job Purpose: Information Technology System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
- Design and implement reliable and cost effective systems to safeguard the enterprise systems (hardware, operating system, SAN Storage) and other related infrastructure for the data centre.
- Monitoring of Operating System and Server performance to recommend necessary system enhancements for optimum utilization of available resources and avoid any possible bottlenecks in day to day business. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software. Works with vendors to assist support activities.
- Develop and manage backup and restoration activities for disaster recovery strategy for all of the systems.
- System Administration of Sun Solaris, Unix, Linux and AIX, Operating System Administration for BOSS/DWH/IPCC/SD to ensure un-interrupted customer data load for all areas. Establishes, maintains and manages user’s accounts. Installs, modifies and maintains systems and utility software on server computer systems. Provides server support related to other software.
- Manages the data centre and computer host systems including hardware, software and equipment such as air-conditioning system, UPS (uninterrupted power system) and fire protection system
- Handling OS related queries from end users along with providing support internal IT users and support vendors for smooth and efficient operation.
- Implement Security policies with coordination of Information Security Function to secure system and ensure data is safe from viruses, un-authorized access, misuse and end users access according to their approved privileges.
- Ensure that daily activity logs as well as all backup & recovery logs are properly maintained in order to keep track of routine activities.
- Develop controls and ensure their implementation in systems as well as storage and development as per business policy, so that all of the hardware installed in the data centre of the company work as per the defined SOP.
- Administration of SAN and make sure all the data related to databases is available 24×7.
Skills – Generic:
- Have potential to achieve results with personal efforts and team coordination.
- Can work under challenging environment and sustain pressures.
- Have focused objective on accuracy, proficiency, time management.
- Good analytical skills and good decision making.
- Effective communication skills.
Skills- Job Specific:
- In-depth knowledge and strong understanding of SUN Solaris, Enterprise System Hardware for High End Servers (SUN, IBM, DELL, HP) as well as SAN Storage.
- Knowledge of: operating systems; current equipment and technologies in use; Unix system administration, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools; effective project management techniques; principles and practices of effective management and supervision
Qualifications/ Knowledge: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Strong knowledge of SUN Solaris, Linux, AIX Operating System and Microsoft Technologies, hands-on experience for hardware and enterprise system.
Experience: 3 Years of work experience required in following domains;
- Complex systems design, systems software and support
- System Administration for Enterprise Systems (SUN SPARC & IBM Power Series)
- Management of Multiple Operating Systems (specially Solaris, Linux, AIX, WIN)
Apply On: linkedin.com/company/cmpak-pakistan
Assistant Manager E-Commerce Job Purpose:Responsible for the commercial performance of existing Ecommerce platforms and developments. Assists in the development and implementation of ecommerce platforms. Responsible for creating a financial pipeline for financial services through digital/echannels. Assists in the definition and management of the project scope, determines project goals and outcomes, assemble and validate technology and capital resources, and measure and report performance.
- Responsible for development of ecommerce platforms and commercial campaigns for echannel
- Optimisation and commercial viability of online shops
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market for Zong E-Commerce platforms.
- Maximise conversion and sales for the E-Commerce platforms to achieve assigned revenue targets.
- Analysis of customer behaviour (offline and online) to define development priorities and multi-variant tests aimed at improving conversion rates.
- Merchandising Zong products and tactical offers with partner platforms to achieve the best possible sales result.
- Working closely with all stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure the accuracy of analytics and reporting performance appropriately to the business.
- Recommending and managing user experience improvements based on best practice and testing data.
- Responsibility for web development work from a customer and commercial performance perspective.
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration
Experience required: Minimum 1-2 years of work experience particularly in the E-Commerce industry. Especially dealing with ecommerce platforms, Digital Channels, and Revenue campaigns. Over all atleast 5 Years of experience in the related role/domain .
Skills – Generic: Team Work | Adaptability | Time Management | Knowledge of Telecom Industry
Apply On: linkedin.com/company/cmpak-pakistan