Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Zong CMPak Jobs Assistant Manager Business Intelligence: Zong is the fastest growing telecom operator providing cutting edge digital technology to over 26 Million subscribers nationwide. Zong empowers people & businesses with ground-breaking communication and customer services.
This role is mainly responsible for helping regional marketing team in extracting data from system and preparing pivotal reports for sales and marketing campaigns. AM will also be responsible of managing ‘data warehouse’ operations in regions in coordination with centralized IT.
- Support all internal reporting needs with different frequencies at regional level. Highlight irregular trends and provide MSISDNs level visibility.
- Coordinate with IT in conveying the needs of DWH to IT and ensure successful implementation of analytical tools to assist other team.
- Provide subscriptions, trends of Voice, Data and VAS for better understanding of customer behavior.
- Providing informative data and performing analysis over the system data available for reporting purposes.
- Liaising with consumer business units to build and animate strategic analysis studies like Quality of Sales, Churn/ Re-joiners Profiling, Subscriber Base Profiling, competition tracking.
- Analyzing and reporting Consumer Behavior and Revenue related KPIs.
- Analysis of business requirements and formulation into technical solutions
- Generating real time campaign take-up /revenue and subscriber win-back reports
- Ad hoc data analysis, correction and reporting
- Leading design and development of advanced analytics models including but not limited to behavioral segmentation of subscribers, affinity analysis, event based marketing, social pressure on top of social network analysis, zero balance prediction, viral marketing, uplift modeling
- Minimum Bachelors in I.T (BCS, BIT)/Statistics, Business Management. Master’s degree would be preferred.
- 4 – 6 Years or more relevant experience in DWH domain. Experience in Analysis, Design and Management of Information Systems (ADMIS) highly desirable
- Business intelligence technologies and web analytics
- Presentation, communication and coordination skill
- Ability to work with deadlines and targets and to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Strong knowledge of MIS
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications
- Ability to work quickly, flexibly, effectively and positively in response to requests made at short notice Apply
Last Day to apply: 15th November, 2016
Zong CMPak Jobs Assistant Manager Business Intelligence