Get Latest Jobs Via Email
World Vision Jobs World Vision: World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As National Director – Pakistan, you will oversee the development and strategy of all country operations. World Vision has been working in Pakistan since 2005 and now serves thousands of children, their families and their communities across the 5 provinces where World Vision is currently operating programming; Central Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab and urban programming in Rawalpindi and Lahore. World Vision Pakistan’s goal for 2015 – 2017 is to improve the well-being of 1.3 million children through improved health, education and resilience.
You are a highly accomplished visionary leader who combines proven business disciplines with inspirational management skills to effectively communicate global initiatives, cultivate relationships, and identify opportunities to successfully drive World Vision Pakistan growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree in International Development, Business Administration, Social Sciences or Ministry preferred.
- 5-7 years of significant management/leadership experience.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of local language desirable.
- Cross Cultural skills – Good understanding of country political, social-economic and cultural context; Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible world view, emotional maturity and physical stamina
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online andapply by the closing date 21 JUL 2016. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Apply
World Vision Jobs World Vision