Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Wi-tribe Pakistan Jobs Buland Parwaaz Graduate Trainee 2016: wi-tribe Pakistan is a leading internet service provider company having presence in 5 major metropolitan cities of the country. Apart from the broadband services, wi-tribe has also emerged as a key digital player in the ICT industry through its innovative mobile apps and other corporate technological solutions. Core strength of wi-tribe is its diverse organizational culture and quality human resource. We have always believed that every single team member is a true asset to the company and wi-tribe has always contributed towards the professional growth and career development of every single team member.
Carrying forward our legacy of innovation and being a youthful brand, wi-tribe is hunting for like-minded dreamers with excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong analytical & problem solving attitude and team management abilities to be a part of its team. Key behavioral competencies required to be a part of our team are as follows:
- Team players
The team members are the company’s potential future leaders.
Program Details:The program aims to develop potential leaders with desired competencies and skills through one-year long cross-functional projects and on-job development for their present and future roles.
- Accelerated career through extensive cross-functional exposure
- An opportunity to work directly with Senior Leaders
- Mentoring and coaching sessions with Senior Leaders
- Rigorous orientation & professional training opportunities
- Diverse exposure to various departments in wi-tribe
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication.
- Quick learner and adaptable.
- If you are a Business major, inspiring for a career in Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
- If you are an Engineering major, inspiring for a career in Technical Operations & IT.
- Qualification: Graduate / Master’s degree holder
- Area of Interest: Management Sciences & Engineering
- Experience: 0 to 1 years / Internships within chosen field of interest is preferred Apply