Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Venuehook Jobs Web Developer: Venuehook Is looking for a full-time web developer to join our growing team. This is a wide-ranging position with varying responsibilities. We’re seeking a candidate that is talented in HTML/CSS/JS/JQuery/PHP.
You must be
- Customer focused: You are passionate about creating websites that improve the lives of our users/community and building delightful user experiences
- Good in coordination with team members regarding front end, back end and version control.
- Communication and collaboration: You are able to work effectively with others.
- High-energy, company first, positive attitude: Must be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
Things you will be doing
- Iterating on front-end HMTL/CSS/JS, and integrating it with back-end code.
- Making changes in front end HTML/CSS/JS as per requirements.
- Presenting your ideas to make user experience better.
- Writing and tweaking scripts to ensure source files optimized for usage on the web.
- Communicating with other department people to understand their vision, and with our technical leads to advise on technical feasibility and recommend implementation strategies.
Skills needed to play this role
- Expert knowledge of modern frontend technologies (i.e. HTML/CSS/JS), best practices, and load speed optimization techniques.
- Must have expert level knowledge in PHP/SQL.
- Strong opinions on modern frontend development, responsive web development, etc.
- Broad understanding of the web development process.
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git (Optional).
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Should have good knowledge in Hybrid App development using MEAN stack 2.
Experience: 1 Year+ in relevant field
Job Type: Permanent
Apply before November 6, 2016 by sending your CV at [email protected]