Get Latest Jobs Via Email
USAID Pakistan Jobs Field Managers: A USAID funded project working in health sector in Pakistan is seeking applications from experienced candidates for the following position based in the selected districts of Sindh. This is a 1 year fixed-term contract position, involving extensive travel.
Qualifications, Experience and Required Skills
• Master’s degree in Public Health or equivalent qualification from HEC-recognized Institutions.
• At least five years of work experience in the related field with national and international organizations.
• Experience of working closely with Department of Health, Government of Sindh, and coordination with private sector.
• Experience of working on Health Information Systems and Health Systems will be preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in computer and having excellent professional report writing skills.
Interested individuals may send their CVs with a covering letter to the following address not laterthan August 08, 2016. Director Operations M2, Mezzanine Floor, Clifton Diamond Building, Plot No. BC-10, Block 04, Scheme 05, Clifton, Karachi.
USAID Pakistan Jobs Field Managers