University of Haripur KPK Jobs 2016 Faculty Positions UOH: Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology (PAF: IAST), University of Haripur (UoH) is novel in its content and holistic in approach. The project concept is based on the slogan of “Skilling Pakistan” to create a high quality technical education infrastructure. This unique educational institution in Pakistan will closely collaborate with several institutions in Austria and award multiple foreign degrees.This is a historic and visionary initiative as it is probably the first time that an institution will be established in Pakistan with many foreign universities giving degrees to students who study in it.
PAF: IAST, University of Haripur is looking for potential applicants, who have done their PhDs in following programs, to be appointed as faculty members(Assistant Professors) in respective Departments. The candidates, selected in prescribed manner, shall serve PAF: IAST, University of Haripur after completion of 1-2 years’ post-PhD, training at Austrian partner Universities under Pak-Austria Fachhochschule Project.
Name of Department and Number of Posts
- Medical Lab Technologies (05) Partner University: University of Applied Sciences “CAMPUS WIEN”
- Digital Multi-Media Technologies (05) Partner University: University of Applied Sciences, SANKT POELTEN
- Software Engineering (05) Partner University: University of Applied Sciences, Hagen berg
- Energy-Environment-Technology (05) Partner University: University of Applied Sciences, Innsbruck
- Mechatronics (05) University of Applied Sciences GRAZ (Joanneum)
- Agriculture Technologies (05)
1. Food Technology
2. Agricultural Biotechnology
3. Seed Technology
4. Insect pests and honey bee management technologies
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidates should submit a detailed dossier along with up to date Resume and covering letter clearly elaborating research experience, project details and area of specialization reflecting straight relevance with the post applied for.
2. Age limit is 40 years.
3. German language skills will be preferred.
4. Applications shall be scrutinized based on expertise and area of specialization which is required under Pak-Austria Fachhochschule project needs and demands.
5. Shortlisted candidates shall pass through prescribed selection procedure and shall be considered permanent employees of PAF: IAST, University of Haripur.
6. Selected candidates shall be governed by PAF: IAST, University of Haripur’s employee’s statutes and regulations.
7. Selected candidates shall execute a bond clearly stating an agreement to serve PAF: IAST, University of Haripur for minimum 10 years after completing 1-2 years’ training program at respective Fachhochschule in Austria.
8. Candidates. after selection in prescribed manner, shall ensure their availability, on date and time fixed by UoH and Austrian partner Fachhochschule. for 1-2 years’ training at respective Austrian Fachhochschule, and shall join their respective departments soon after completion of training.
9. Selected candidates shall be paid a stipend of US dollar 1200 per month which shall include all living expenditures abroad.
10. Higher salary shall be considered for candidates based on experience and suitability through proper procedure.
11. All selected candidates during training period shall be paid salary of Rs. 130,000 (all inclusive) in addition to the stipend of US dollar 1200 per month. (The living allowance and salaries may be further enhanced significantly subject to government approval).
12. On return after successful completion of post-doctoral training abroad, each scholar shall be awarded a grant of US dollar 50,000 (to be given after external peer review) for new product development in the proposed Technology Park subject to approval.
13. One time return air-fare will be provided to each selected scholar.
14. Faculty housing on campus may also be provided subject to approval of PC-1 by the government.
15. A scholar shall sign an agreement with the University of Haripur (UoH) on non-judicial (stamp) paper to the effect that in case he/she fails to complete his/her training, he/she will refund to the UoH the total amount spent on his/her studies by the UoH.
16. In addition, a personal guarantee of a person of means on non-judicial (stamp) paper to the effect of ensuring the recovery in case of default would need to be furnished.
17. Every document i.e. Deed of Agreement and other documents must be properly notarized, i.e. the document must be registered by the Notary Public maintained by him as Notary register and the signatures of the executants must be obtained on the register and the number of the registration must be mentioned along with the Notary Public stamp.
18. The candidates serving in Government, Semi Government, and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
19. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at (http://www.uoh.edu.pk) along with a Bank Draft/Pay Order of Rs.2500/- in favor of the Treasurer, University of Haripur.
20. Attach attested photocopies of all the DMCs, Degree’s, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and three (3) recent passport size photographs with the application form.
21. Only degrees obtained from HEC recognized Universities/Institutions will be accepted.
22. The Candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad.
23. All applications must reach to the office of the Project Director, Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, University of Haripur, latest by 17-08-2016. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
24. Both land line and mobile phone numbers must be written in the application form.
25. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for interview.
26. University reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Office of the Project Director Pak-Austria Fachhochschule: Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, University of Haripur, Hatter Road, Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Phone: 0995-615393, Fax: 0995-615394, Website: www.uoh.edu.pk
University of Haripur KPK Jobs 2016 Faculty Positions UOH
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Jobs July 2016 OPF PTS
- Punjab Higher Education Department Jobs 21 July 2016