Unilever Jobs Territory Manager Pull Lahore: On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
Main Job Purpose
To deliver quarterly and annual Sales KPI for assignedregion and customers and to increase brand share in assigned region / customersby building excellent business relationship with customers via solution selling
- Furtherdevelop existing business for the total Foodsolutions portfolio of productswithin all relevant customer channels by using a combination of face-to-faceselling and product demonstrations.
- Ensuringall designated customer accounts are serviced and maintained to the requiredstandards.
- Achievementof Key Performance Indicators monthly as agreed with NSM & ASM.
- Callingon nominated food service outlets and influencing key decision makers with theobjective to arrive at successful sales. Frequency/duration of call shall beconsistent with the agreed work state and cost effective journey plan.
- Deliveron all Sales Cycle activities/promotions within required operator base andsales region.
- Workingwith Area Sales Manager in mapping out strategies and tactics to achieve salesarea goals.
- Preparingand religiously executing a monthly plan for specified outlets to achievecategory-wise and SKU-wise volume and value targets.
- ExtendingFood Solution product distribution and usage in all outlets thus increasingvolume base as well as evaluating the worth of these accounts.
- Organizeand maintain effective administrative systems to include CRC, contact strategy,Daily Field Report, OTM, Score Cards, expenses and work plan and to meetrequired deadlines for completion.
- Atleast 6 months of work experience
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Well versed with MS office applications
- Basic culinary skills
- Desirable: Preferably with experience and knowledge in food services and catering business
- Should meet expectations on the Standards of Leadership: Accountability & Responsibility, Consumer & Customer Focus, Growth Mindset, Building Talent and Team, Bias For Action Apply