Unilever Jobs National Sales Manager: This role demands complete ownership of National sales targets, strategy formulation and team leadership across all categories, channels (excluding B&I) and RTMs (excluding dedicated tea RTMs). The incumbent has to lead the entire national HoReCa team in a manner so as to maximize sales and meet targets nationally. The role also involves coaching and training of the team o as to enhance their productivity.
- Complete ownership of primary and secondary sales target across all categories, channels and RTM’s as per annual operational plan.
- As a key member of Country CD leadership team:
- Contributes to the definition of the Country CD strategy and implement it at sales region level.
- Contributes to and drive the greater agenda of the country
- Active participant of the country BSP process along with other key stakeholders to end up with an aligned and integrated country sale and marketing plan
- Lead effective distributor management and ensure that all distributive operations are carried out smoothly and relationship with distributors are cordial.
- Lead team of AMs and TMs effectively nationally to achieve set BSP and sales cycle targets.
- Formulate and lead implementation of plans to achieve annual and long term volume, distribution and profit targets for designated customers within agreed budgetary limits.
- Carry out in-depth analysis of ROI for all distributors and identify projects for Gross Margin Improvement.
- Lead regional sales team in executing country Grip Grab & Grow HoReCa strategy and roadmap
- Roll out country Free Trade roadmap.
- Coaching all regional sales leaders and drive on the job coaching culture for sales team
- Ensure innovations and any NPD value and volume targets are met as per the set thresholds.
- Ensure implementation and embedding of appropriate HoReCa Channel and RTM priorities and customer contact strategies in line with country plan to increase Reach and Penetration
- Ensure progress on the HoReCa sales capability roadmap and that all appropriate GGG Tools are deployed and fully implemented in the Country in line with the MCO approach
- Drive HoReCa team efficiency by fully capitalizing CD automation tools and processes in line with MCO approach.
- Manages HoReCa Sales force efficiency to establish balanced and manageable regions/territories that will meet financial goals
- Manage and control the HoReCa sales force management to develop their skills, ensure that a high professional standard is achieved, and that monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met.
- Coaches and develops the team to create succession for future roles and retention of talents.
- Drive actively a close liaison with Marketing to provide HoReCa channel and RTM relevant input and exploit new products, channel activities and other business opportunities incl geographical expansion, promotions, discounts, pricing, trade deals, chef demonstrations and other Marketing related activities and functions.
- Cross functionally work well with internal teams to manage current portfolio, innovation growth and ensure stock 100% OTIF.
- Actively participate in the demand planning forum on behalf of HoReCa CD team and ensure forecast accuracy is within agreed limits
- Lead implementation of all new projects.
- Work with close Co-ordination with all internal stakeholders including Supply chain, CSC, CD-Ops, Marketing, Chef Team and Finance
- Administer the team in such a manner that all the activities and sales procedures are being conducted under the umbrella of UPL’s COBP and are in line with the UFS vision
- Acts as a role model of “Standard of Leadership” and Food solutions “Purpose” led behaviors and inspires his team to perform and grow, demonstrate inspirational and motivation leadership.
- Guidance and emphasis over all safety and security procedures to the entire team nationally.
Scope of responsibilities
- UVG and USG
- Coverage enhancement
- Overall HoReCa P&L
- CD productivity
- Free Trade Growth
- Top 10 Growth
- Country Head
- HORECA team
- Marketing Team
- Culinary Team/Chefs
- Customer Service Team
- CD-Operations Team
- Finance Teams
- Supply-Chain team
- Factory Team
General & Functional Skills
- Business Strategy Formulation
- Business Planning & implementation
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Business Process Design and Management
- Information Management
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
- CD Financial Management (ROI of distributors)
- Customer Management and Selling Essentials
- Effective Team Management skills
Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in management, preferably Food Industry related background
- Minimum experience of 7-8 years in customer development, knowledge of food service and out of home business
- 4-5 years of experience in distribution management.
- Strong people management experience. Should have experience of managing large sales teams.
- Project Management record, with proven record in handling complex projects
- Chefmanship skills are an asset Apply
Unilever Jobs National Sales Manager
- Uber Jobs Head of Marketing
- Qatar Airways Jobs Airport Services Duty Officer