Unilever Jobs Assistant Manager CMI
MAIN JOB PURPOSE: Enable a holistic 360-degree view across all digital & non-digital activities to provide insight into brand growth drivers and return on investment. This starts with 1) upfront communication strategy and spend allocation, 2) followed by in-market monitoring/optimizing and continuous performance tracking, and 3) finally learning implementation.
JOB SUMMARY: This role will develop and integrate: 1) consumer insights on how people use media platforms and consume content and advertising on those platforms, 2) media channel and multi-platform insights that define the role of each media channel and 3) consistent measurement of media campaigns that enable the ability to analyse and extract learning that will drive business value and improve media investment.
As brands invest more money in digital, mobile, and video, you will be responsible for understanding how to measure new and emerging media platforms, the role they play within the entire media mix and how they deliver against brand measures and ROI.
– Support on delivering the Media Insights Agenda
– Partner with category CMIs to evaluate the media effectiveness of their campaigns
– Help build media insights learnings on what works/doesn’t work, best practices, etc.
– Partner with Analytics to understand ROI drivers
– Partner with the media agency/media team to understand campaign/brand performance/drivers
– Partner with the People Data Center to understand social listening/impact of influencers/etc.
– Support the Consumer Journey work in partnership with CMI Business Partner
– Integrate the learning into the comms strat planning/channel allocation process
– Support in-market tracking/optimizations
– Support digital measurement reporting
– Embed learnings across the CMI community
– Building and developing relationships within the global-wide team and across key business partners within Media and CMI
– Strong Quantitative Research Skills
– Prior Customised Research Experience – either client or agency
– Strong project management skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workload as requests will likely be more than resources allow
– Comfortable working with data (analysis and interpretation)
– Good analytical thinking and communication skills to present clearly, simplify complex topics and influence decision making; communication skills both written and verbal
– Personal passion for media / digital Apply