Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Unilever Jobs AM Quality Assurance RYK: On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.
- Managing Quality operations, its processes and people management. Analyse and implement improvement projects and cope up with increased process need.
- Process & Product monitoring, testing & validation. Product non-conformance management.
- Plan and execute Manufacturing Internal Quality Auditing programmes (i.e. QVP, ISO).
- Facilitate in Trials, for run-ability, reporting, analysis and validation of innovation and renovation.
- Advance machine capability analysis, plotting process capability analysis for new designs wherever applicable
- Developing, implementing and updates HACCP plan from design to consumption and puts in place, validates and verifies prerequisite programs for risk mitigation (e.g. cleaning).
- Conducting required testing and release to assess Quality throughout production cycle (e.g. WIP, at-factory CRQS assessments) and applies good laboratory practices.
- GAP analysis and planning of Foreign matter GMP GAP Compliance and FM Toolkit compliance monitoring
- Building Quality culture across site by providing trainings/ facilitating the teams in developing protocols.
- Reviewing and Analyzing operational KPIs, loss trees, data and document results for trends to maintain quality performance in required ranges.
- Coordinating and monitoring Quality issues Investigation and share consolidated information with Senior Management.
- Monitoring supplier’s performance for bought in materials and services and partners with Procurement to improve quality of inbound materials by acting on performance trends, engaging suppliers, promoting continuous improvement and identifying best practices.
- Providing Quality leadership to influences Quality culture through visibility and coaching of cross-functional team across the category.
- Analysis of Consumer Complaints, Development of Improvement plans for elimination of recurring consumer complaints. Apply
Unilever Jobs AM Quality Assurance RYK