Unilever CA Trainee Jobs Dec 2016: On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products.
- To assist the Line Manager in driving departmental tasks and agendas
- To deliver successfully on projects assigned
- To work efficiently and effectively with teams on tasks assigned
- To communicate effectively with cross-functions and international teams for performing tasks
- To keep themselves updated with IFRS, Corporate Laws and other legal/market developments and to effectively use this knowledge to identify areas for improvement
- To provide analysis by collecting, monitoring, and studying financial data and recommending actions thereon
- Any other task assigned by Line Manager Apply