Get Latest Jobs Via Email
UNHCR Jobs Senior Human Resources Assistant: Senior Human Resources Assistant will function under direct supervision of the Administrative or Human Resources Officer, assisting him/her in personnel administration and other HR related matters, including the process of recruitment and appointment of staff, and in the performance management and welfare issues of staff under area of responsibility.
Industry: N.G.O./Social Services
Job Type: Fixed Term ( First Shift (Day) )
Job Location: Islamabad
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title:- Completion of secondary education with certificates in secretarial and administrative training.
Minimum Experience:5 Years(- Good knowledge of UNHCR administrative procedures and processes and exposure to provision of support services in an international organization. – Fluency in English and working knowledge of another relevant UN language or local language -)
Apply By:Jun 29, 2016
– Assist in the recruitment, assignment and reassignment of local general service staff. Prepare documents for the interview panel for the recruitment of local staff.
– Process local staff members contracts, entitlements and benefits in accordance with Staff Rules and established HR procedures.
– Update personnel related information in MSRP/HR module where this activity has been rolled out from PAPS to the respective office.
– Advise staff members on their rights, obligations, benefits and entitlements, and assist them in interpreting UN/UNHCR staff rules and regulations.
– Assist newly-arrived international staff with administrative formalities related to their accreditations, security/ground passes, submission of completed forms and related documents to headquarters, arrange travel and hotel reservations
– Assist with shipment of their personal effects in coordination with the logistics section.
– Administer UNHCR medical insurance plan for locally recruited staff. Provide administrative support to staff and dependants in case of medical evacuations.
– Maintain personnel records in the office, including maintenance of the attendance, overtime and leave records.
– Perform other duties as required.
– Initiate calculations for payments related to personnel issues such as settlement of travel claims, overtime claims, hazard pay, MIP reimbursements, medical and security evacuations, shipment costs.
– Initiate routine correspondence on HR matters for the authorizing officers approval. Apply
UNHCR Jobs Senior Human Resources Assistant