Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Ufone Jobs Manager Analytics Insight: Ufone is looking for a Manager Analytics/Insight (Analytics & Base Management) to manage a team of analyst and create advance analytics capability roadmap and execute it by collaboration with other divisions within organization to provide detailed post launch/change analysis of all products and all marketing and sales initiatives and also provide regular insights to business for better decision making and also provide timely inputs to business to perform tactical as well as strategic changes where and when required.
- Create advance analytics capability roadmap by collaboration with other divisions within organization with ambition to build proper infrastructure to support big data, advance analytics, including aggregation of data across various parts of the business.
- Be able to Initiate capability build ideas and roadmap based on customer/segment/ brand insights and market opportunities needed across the business, be it for launching a New Offer or New Capability/Product. Perform in-depth analysis of various business facets & highlight areas of concern and improvement along with specific actions required and support it by factual data and analysis.
- Manage a team of analysts and conduct campaign/product post analysis and provide timely feedback pertaining to ongoing promotions/changes in products to the management and should be able to synthesize analytics results with market research for robust segmentation development.
- Addressing the adhoc business analytical queries & collect, analyze, and synthesize complex information from disparate sources into a clear and compelling analysis.
- Partner with all marketing & sales teams to conduct in-depth quantitative analysis to drive strategic decisions and set the way forward for the organization based on facts.
- Grooming & training team members for current and future prospects & proving them with ample working resources and a clear career road map.
Designation Level: Manager
Reporting to:Senior Manager
Education (Qualification / Certifications)
- BCS & MBA
Years of Experience:
- 7-8 Years
Skills and Expertise:
- Should have strong grip on MS-office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Basic understanding of DWH along with analytical tools plus Self Service BI.
- Experience in product or marketing analytics role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle competing priorities where there is ambiguity and multi-tasking.
- Able to translate complex concepts into layman’s terms and influence both peers and senior leadership.
- Understanding of basic SQL for big data handling and analytics Apply