Uber Jobs Head of Marketing: Uber is looking for a Head of Marketing to lead marketing efforts for our Pakistan team. This is a critical role as it will help shape and oversee all rider marketing practices for one of our fastest growing countries in EMEA. It calls for a combination of strategic planning and analytics, business development, marketing, and leadership. The right candidate should be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves managing and developing a team, and be able to thrive in a startup culture.
The Head of Marketing will implement and advise on strategic initiatives that span large strategic partnerships, product positioning, business development and account management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Partnerships and business development. Driving Uber’s value proposition, developing relationships and increasing channel revenue.
- Strategic planning. Develop marketing strategies that align with company goals; set and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Analysis. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and business development efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
- Processes. Setting up internal processes and hold a team of Marketing Managers accountable.
- Management and leadership. Lead and develop a team of Marketing Managers to execute on existing strategies and drive innovation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- 8 -10 years of marketing and partnerships experience, preferably in a highly analytical environment
- Hustle – Uber moves fast, and runs lean. It’s a marathon at sprint pace.
- Incredible verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take complex systems and share them through simple and intuitive communications.
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing a multi-faceted marketing team, both in acquisition and engagement.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, cultivating and growing partnerships across various levels and sectors.
- Experience with product marketing concepts like product positioning, brand strategy and user lifecycle + retention
- A refined understanding of how marketing, creative, planning, media, technology and analytics integrate.
- Experience making data-driven marketing and sales decisions using surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, etc.
- Adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly
- Superior analytical skills including financial acumen with the ability to deliver on P and L benchmarks
- ATL campaign experience preferred
YOU MUST BE:
- A Leader. Able to work with a team to inspire them to take on new challenges daily.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- A Big Thinker: Your vision will help shape the future of Uber’s marketing in Pakistan, so you need to have one and know how to make it reality.
- Creative. You’re always thinking of fresh ideas to acquire and engage new users and promote the brand.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Personable. You know how to work a crowd and win over strangers. Awkward is not how your friends would describe you!
Job Title:Head of Marketing, Pakistan Apply
Uber Jobs Head of Marketing
- Procter & Gamble P&G Jobs Assistant Brand Manager
- Unilever Jobs National Sales Manager