TUV Jobs Austria Bureau of Inspection & Certification Front Desk Officer: TUV Austria is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Last Date: 2016-07-16
Education: Preferably, Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institute in Pakistan.
Experience: At least 2 year experience in handling Administration, Filing, Secreatarial & FDO related work.
- Exceptional English communication Skills (both written & Verbal).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools particularly expertise in word, excell and power point
- Highly Motivated, Energetic and have huge appetite for Work and Growth.
- Willing to work in different departments with different teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent administration and Coordination Skills
- Confident in dealing with visitors, guests and clients
- Shoulder possess a Presentable and business friendly personality
- Must have excellent telephone manners
- Minium age bracket is 27-35 years
- Flexible with working hours Apply