Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Supreme Court Of Pakistan
Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
Applications are invited (or the following vacant post in this Court. Appointment shall be made on merit. The incumbent will be entitled to draw pay and allowances as admissible to the employees of the Supreme Court, from time to time Male and female candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and experience are eligible to apply:-
|Name of post||Eligibility||Upper age limit|
|Brief job description:-
Translating judgments and other texts issuing from the supreme court from English to Urdu.
1. Second class university degree (bachelors or masters or higher) in urdu language or literature form a reputed university recognizable by HEC.
2. Command on written urdu.
3. a good working knowledge of written English.
4. Participation in academic, literary or journalistic activities.
5. Work experience in a reputed public or private organization.
Skill at translation legal texts from English into urdu.
7. Grasp or legal concepts and interest in legal issues.
8. Enthusiasm for the job and ability to withstand pressures.
Each application must be accompanied by the candidates’ CV (max. 2 pages) and. If available, two urdu publications of the applicant in reputed academic journals, literary magazines or law/court related publications.
2. Applications on prescribed form given below along with attested copies of testimonials, CNIC. Experience certificate(s) and two latest photographs should reach the undersigned on or before 29-01-2013.
3. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel. Application forms received late or incomplete shell not be considered. Only short titled candidates will be called for written test/interview
4. No. TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test /interview
Ejaz Ahmed Goraya, assistant registrar (Admn)
Supreme court of pakistan