Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Siemens Jobs Trainee Engineer Manufacturing :For 167 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides.
Job ID: 230692
Job Family: Manufacturing
Organization: Energy Management
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Implementation and controlling of Siemens Production System (SPS) in operations.
- Implementation of NX Air assembly line and processes
- Initiate, plan, implement and monitor improvement strategies and processes in operations’ functions
- Follow and implement applicable QMS procedures, work instructions & forms
- Loading and supervision of jobs/orders in various shops in production floor.
What Do i need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial and Manufacturing / Mechanical)
- Fresh Graduate / Minimum 1 year of Experience
- MS Office and Presentation Skills
What do i need to Know?
- Good business acumen with strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of engineering products
- Strond communication and leadership skills.
- Strong Analytical skills Apply
Siemens Jobs Trainee Engineer Manufacturing