TCS Jobs Service Ambassador Program 2017: TCS is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Category:Client Services & Customer Support
Job Type: Part Time ( First Shift (Day) )
Job Location: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level:Entry Level
Apply By:Feb 11, 2017
Posted On:Jan 11, 2017
- Responsible for engaging the existing and potential customers to establish interest and trust, and building rewarding working relationships.
- Maintains Companys service standards by exercising professionalism and empathy when dealing with customers and is focused towards creating a WOW experience for the customer.
- Responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that appeals to the customers.
- Creates a comfort zone for customers that creates customer loyalty and encourages repeat business.
- Facilitates customers by explaining necessary procedures and accepting & registering orders for YAYVO products and services.
- Analyzes customers needs and preferences correctly. Is well versed in evaluating options to choose the best solution for them.
- Provides full suite of customer services offerings (e.g. shipment status, tracking and other related queries) to customers contacting YAYVO via the customer service hotline timely and accurately.
- Follow-up and makes scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Ensures that critical issues are highlighted to the supervisor/ team leader and seek advice and resolutions.
- Responds to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all areas such as custom requirements, transit time, prices and/or any promotional activity.
- Liaises with Operations Department and other departments on quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries.
- Highlight areas for improvement with suggested solutions to improve TCSs procedures, technology and service to positively enhance customers experience with TCS.
- Adheres to existing Customer Service procedures as outlined in the department manuals, while maintaining discretion to exercise flexibility to customers needs that are Legal and Permissible in consultation with CS Supervisors and Managers.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Emotional Intelligence
- Planning & Organizing
- Relationship Building
- Service Oriented Apply