Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs Shariah Manager: Standard Chartered Bank SCB is a leading international bank, with more than a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. We bank the people and companies driving investment, trade and the creation of wealth across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
- To assist Country Islamic Banking Business on Shariah Compliance matters related to Products, Process Compliance Development, and Transactions Structuring.
- To Coordinate & assist RSBM/HSCD in day to day activities including Shariah Trainings & Periodic Shariah Review
- To support in implementation of Shariah Governance Framework
Work Under The Guidance Of RSBM/HSCD
- Shariah Compliance
- Manage & review policies, procedures and manuals to ensure compliance of all products, transactions and their related activities as per the guideline provided by Shariah Board.
- Respond to Shariah related day to day queries from business, sales, branches, customers etc.
- Conduct sample Shariah checks on a regular basis to assess Shariah compliance of the business
- Products and Manuals Development
- Assist business to develop, Design and prepare products’ campaign to meet the requirements of Shariah
- Conduct Shariah research for bringing greater Shariah compliance to existing products and for new products, structures and manuals
- Assist business to obtain Shariah Approval from Shariah Board.
- Transactions Structuring
- To facilitate Islamic banking business in Shariah Compliance and be part of the overall process existing in the bank through DOIs/ checklists etc.
- To assist business development by assisting RMs / sales staff in responding to present / prospect clients regarding Islamic banking products, service and Shariah complaint practices
- Provide advice, recommendations and guidance to Islamic Banking business for transaction structuring issues as per the Shariah requirement.
- Shariah Training
- Assist Shariah Board / Product team / Country Islamic Team to conduct Shariah Trainings
- Coordination with RSBM/ HSCD
- Coordinate with RSBM/ HSCD on Shariah matters during annual Shariah review
To Help Speed Up Your Application, Please Note The Following
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers.
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 – 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience. Apply
Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs Shariah Manager