Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs International Graduate Programme 2017: Our Financial Markets teams expertly deliver a variety of risk management, financing and investment solutions to our clients. Offering a full suite of fixed income, currencies, commodities and capital markets solutions, the Financial Markets business comprises Sales, Trading, Capital Markets, Asset and Liability Management, Structuring and Research.
- Analyse and create pitchbooks, confirming client deals and coordinating client events as part of our Sales teams
- Price, test, develop and roll-out new products as part of our Structuring teams
- Provide insights on balance sheet movements, report changes in liquidity profiles and track Trading desk funding profiles as part of our ALM teams
- Support senior desk members executing and inputting hedging trades and provide pricing to sales desks as part of our Trading Teams.
- Junior Trader
- Sales Associate
- Liquidity Management Analyst
- Associate, Investor Sales
- We only allow one application per candidate per season
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country. Apply
Standard Chartered Bank SCB Jobs International Graduate Programme 2017