S&P Global Market Intelligence Internships Content Translations: S&P Global Market Intelligence, formerly Capital IQ and SNL Financial, is a division of McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE:MHFI). The firm is a leading provider of financial and industry data, research, news and analytics to investment professionals, government agencies, corporations, and universities worldwide.
The Role: Responsible for formatting and translating non-English content into English language with a help of a software. The incumbent, under immediate supervision will provide support and complete assigned tasks.
What will be your day to day tasks?
- Translate non-English content into English language with the use of a software
- Develop knowledge of S&P operations, locations, policies and procedures.
- Develop knowledge of S&P products, specifications, and services as assigned
- Develop knowledge of S&P markets
- Operate within operating budget for assigned department
- Follow the policies and procedures of S&P
- Keep manager informed of his/her assigned projects
- Report and document time worked accurately
- Communicate effectively and work closely with fellow associates
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in business administration, computer sciences, commerce and/or relevant experience required.
The Team: We are looking for a highly dynamic & motivated individual to join the team of around 30 employees. In order to succeed, the individual should have strong team playing ability, positive work attitude and critical thinking skills.
What Skills Will Get You Into S&P
- You have hands-on experience of MS suite, specifically MS Word & MS Excel
- You have strong command over the keyboard & enjoy translating Non English content
- You have a positive learning attitude & are able to refine & improve processes
- Knowledge of OCR, softwares such as _BCLjade and PDF Editor will be a add-on
Duration: This position is a six months full time internship. Candidates with no studies in progress are encouraged to apply. Apply
S&P Global Market Intelligence Internships Content Translations
- Procter & Gamble Jobs Market Strategy & Planning Manager Sales
- Summit Bank Jobs 18 july 2016