Get Latest Jobs Via Email
SME Bank Jobs Oct 2016: We require the services of experienced, energetic and zealous individual for the position of Chief Financial Officer at our Head Office, Islamabad.
Chief Financial Officer
- Working with the president/CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships, as well as assisting in the development and negotiations of contracts.
- Ensure consolidation and preparation of statutory financial statements i.e. Balance sheet, Profit and loss Accounts, cash flows etc. in accordance with the requirements of State Bank of Pakistan, the Banking Companies Ordinance, 1962, the Companies Ordinance, 1984, International Accounting Standards and Statements by the Standing Interpretations Committee as adopted by ICAP and approved by the SECP as well as all other applicable circulars, notifications, amendments, best-practice statements and judgments of external auditors with respect to specific financial reporting issues.
- Manage timely submission of all statutory returns to SECP, SBP and other regulatory bodies after completing necessary requirements, report changes therein to the regulatory authorities within the prescribed time frame to meet the regulatory requirements and avoid penalty(ies)..
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate advice is given to the Board on all financial matters,
- Responsible for keeping proper financial records and accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective system of internal financial control.
- Coordinate with Head of Treasury function in developing policies for long, medium and short term fund requirements and monitor the transfer of funds between various bank.
- Draft amendment(s) in the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association as per instructions issued by the members and the BoD in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Companies Ordinance, 1984, submit approval by the competent authority for such amendments with the regulatory bodies and disseminate the same to whosoever is entitled to receive such amendments; update Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the President /CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise Executive Team on programmatic design and implementation matters.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approve and available.
- A member of recognized body of professional accountants with at least five years relevant experience. Preference will be given to those candidates having additional exposure of dealing company matters.
- Salary package will be competitive and market based.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Envelope must be marked with the position applied for
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Human Resources Development
56-F, Nazim-ud-Din Road, F-6/1, Blue Area, Islamabad.