Siemens Jobs Manager Resource Planner: For more than 165 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides.
What are my responsibilities?
- Co-ordination and planning with Project Teams for the requirement of resources & tools on the projects and ensuring the availability of required resources and tools
- Managing the resources to ensure full productivity and utilization
- Co-ordination with Lead Country for the requirement of resources & tools
- Ensure with Project Manager the allocation of necessary test equipments, tools and instruments to meet the site program requirement
- Planning and implementation of Training & Development of the resources
- Promote & Ensure Zero Harm Culture & EHS within Siemens Pakistan and at project sites
- Conduct monthly meetings with execution teams in order to ensure EHS risk management process, zero harm culture at all project sites and testing areas/lab
- Responsible for submission of occupational safety data sheet, identification of appropriate EHS training for employees
- Ensure that contractor personnel working on the project sites are in compliance with Siemens EHS guidelines and policies
- Manage Team Base Risk Assessments and the process
- Maintain and update as needed SOP’s for all safe work practices and equipment and utilize them in the day to day training
- Abide by and comply with the Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines. Always work and act as team player and constant sense of mutual support
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 5 years of professional level work experience
- Professional Knowledge of Substations, HV / MV / LV / Transformers and related Balance of Plant including control & protection systems
- Experience of working in multi cultural organization
- Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Competency in MS Office Applications
How do I apply?
- We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Apply
- Advans Pakistan Microfinance Bank Jobs 2017
- English Biscuits Manufacturers EBM Jobs Assistant Manager Budgeting & Planning