Siemens Jobs GIS Commissioning Engineer: Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides.
What are my responsibilities?
– To perform testing and commissioning activities to ensure the effective delivery of the project, on time, to budget.
– Point of contact at site for GIS commissioning related activities.
– Close relationships with specific members of the customer’s organization to support the site management process.
– Ensure with Project Manager and Lead Engineer the allocation of necessary test equipment, tools and instruments to meet the site program requirements.
– Coordinate with Project Manager and Lead Engineer and Customer for technical clarifications. Attend project and site meetings if required.
– Ensure at all times that the QA procedures, statutory, regulatory and EHS requirements are being followed.
– Ensure in line with QA procedures the updated technical documentation and test records.
– Co-ordinate and ensure with the Project Manager and Lead Engineer the effective on site execution.
– Abide by and comply with the Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines. Always work and act as team player and constant sense of mutual support.
– Ensuring quality on the construction site including Nonconformance Reports (NCR)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
– Minimum 5 years of professional level work experience in Testing and commissioning of GIS/AIS Gridstations.
– Professional Knowledge of Substations, HV / MV / LV / Transformers and related Balance of Plant including control & protection systems
– Experience of working in multi cultural organization
– Leading team members; Knowledge sharing.
– Hands on experience on Siemens GIS will be highly preferred
– Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering
– Good verbal and written communication skills
What else do I need to know?
– Flexibility to travel
– Team work approach
– Competency in MS Office applications Apply