Siemens Jobs Executive Engineer: For more than 165 years, Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible of Engineering, Tendering & Proposals for Metering Systems & 500kV, 220 kV & 132 kV SCADA & Telecommunications Systems for WAPDA, NTDC, DISCOs, K-Electric and IPPs, keeping in view all the financial, contractual, technical and Country risks.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Visio.
- Manage customer relationship tool i.e. Oracle based tool for managing database of proposals comprising estimated order intake dates and monetary values.
- Responsible for negotiations with sub-suppliers, and global procurement in order to prepare competitive & winning bids and subsequently reduce the total cost of the projects during Order Execution.
- Gather information about competitor products and their systems to meet need of new technologies and maintain competitive prices in local market.
- Cost analysis at bid preparation stage as well as during project execution to achieve desired results as per the Company’s policies and business targets.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering from accredited university.
- Understanding of the technical specifications for Metering & SCADA / RTU systems and telecommunication equipment including power line carrier communication and communication on STM level.
- Able to update offer management tool to keep the track of submitted offers, customers, open opportunities, Secured Opportunities and Market Share.
What else do I need to know?
- Flexibility to travel
- Team work mentality
- Comepetency in MS Office Applications Apply