Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Shell Jobs Senior Debt Collection & Recovery Analyst: Job Purpose: A senior resource in the Debt Collection and Recovery team, carrying out collection, recovery and providing the acumen to strategically improve activities through increased efficiency. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for carrying out all relevant analysis which would aid the Credit manager to take decisions and interact with Sales and the support functions for smooth operations.
Credit Risk Management
• Implementation of a credit control framework including, credit checks, dunning letters, hand offs to assessment and recovery.
• Strategize operations based on business dynamics to add value through efficiency and proactive prioritization.
• Approve and monitor credit exceptions and address area of concern for long term/permanent resolution.
• Optimize collection cycle time.
• Negotiate remedies to improve debt collection result – to KPIs as a minimum Accountable for delivering the operational plan within area of responsibility.
• Support Regional /Country Credit Manager in operationalizing strategies locally with the Business to ensure support in respect of all Debt recovery/collection issues, especially in volatile situations/businesses where risks to the business are high.
• Work closely with Business and other processes within Credit to closely monitor possible exposure to bad debts and to take preventative action/escalate where applicable.
• Visit customers and negotiate for collection.
Administer Customer Care
• Identify and respond to trends of and changes in customer behavior.
• Responsible for Customer workflow/complaint.
• Manager trade account reconciliation.
Administer Customer Exposure and Blocks
• Support the Country Credit Manager to provide the Business with professional services.
• Responsible for managing blocked orders.
• Execute controls and exercise Manual of Authority with respect to Block Order Management.
• Prepare all communication and information pre-reads and pack for stakeholders, as and when required.
• Prepare all communication and information pre-reads and pack for stakeholders.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with Sales account managers/holders and external customers.
• Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Comply with Shell Group requirements, Downstream Credit Manual, Manual of Authority and Controls procedures.
• Balance Sheet accounts analysis.
• Actively participate in Country Credit Committees as required Participate in and support global, regional and ad-hoc projects as required by Country/Regional Credit Manager.
• Participate in Audits as directed by Country/Regional Credit Manager.
• Initiate and plan Improvement projects for the Country.
• Manage and develop all staff within area of Debt collection.
Relevant work experience is preferred. Females are encouraged to apply.
Most important for success in this role is your passion to meet the challenges ahead.
• Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviors (This will be taken into account during the selection process)
• Proven record of experience in complex data analysis, financial analysis etc.
• Strong command over MS Office
• Proven/track record of competence in negotiation whilst valuing the customer relationship
• Experience of working under time pressure and managing deadlines
• Good communication skills & decision making skills
• Customer oriented with analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-starter with a passion for delivering tangible results, along with being a team player
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships at all levels
• Stakeholder management
Education: Masters Degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration.
- Job Location:Karachi, Pakistan
- Job Function:Accounting/Banking/Finance
- Employment Status:Full time
- Employment Type:Employee
- Number of Vacancies:1
- Career Level:Management
- Years of Experience:Min: 3 Max: 5
- Residence Location:Pakistan
- Degree:Master’s degree Apply