Get Latest Jobs Via Email
OMAN AIR, national carrier of the Sultanate of Oman, is one of the growing airlines based in Middle-east flying to destinations in GCC & Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Africa, Europe and Far East invites applications for the post of Senior Officer – Finance At Their Office In Karachi.
The position is responsible for overseeing day-to-day maintenance of accounts, follow up of sales reports from agents/GSA and BSP/CASS and identify discrepancy in ticketing and AWBs, timely and accurate preparation of financial reports, reconciliations and liaison with GSA/BSP/CASS and government authorities and diligent compliance of local statutory procedures for all the stations in Pakistan.
The position will report to Country Manager for administrative matters and to HO Finance for functional matters.
The requirements are as follows:
• Graduate in Commerce & Accounting along with professional qualifications such as ACCA or CPA or CIMA or any equivalent professional course.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in similar capacity in any Airline / GSA.
• Knowledge on a ticketing system viz., SABRE is preferable but not mandatory.
· should have knowledge of BPS/CASS accounting procedures
· Should also know the reporting and settlement procedure for cargo sales.
· Should have strong accounting background and exposure to any ERP system will be preferred.
· Should be through in local tax laws such as income tax, VAT. Withholding Tax, social security etc.
· Should have good oral and written communication skills in English along with good skills in MS office especially excel, world etc.
Interested candidates may send their applications within 10 days from date of advertisement to Oman air, Qasr-e-Zainab, club road, Karachi.