Get Latest Jobs Via Email
1. Responsible for handling overall HR matters at zone level.
2. Deals with employee welfare services as well as HR administration activities.
3. Oversee building & vehicle maintenance and HR legal issues.
HR Data Updation
· Update employees data (transfers etc) on regular basis to keep updated records in SAP on HCM module.
· Supervise employee welfare services including provision of Education Grant, Scholarship, Burial Charges, Medical Facilities to Employees and Dependent.
· Processes FSTC Cases of employees at regional level.
· Deal with nomination of Legal Counsels, Updation of Master Legal Register and Representation in courts on behalf of PTCL. One AM with Law Degree is the utmost requirement to deal legal affairs at Zonal level.
Training & Development
· Nominate employees for trainings according to the requirement of field units and Schedule of Training Wing.
Land & Building Maintenance
· Prepare yearly Building Maintenance Plan including Feasibility Reports for Co Locations, Electrical Works of Buildings & Tender Process. (The co location feasibilities are maintained by RGM).
· Allocate residential accommodations to employees as per their entitlement.
· Land transfer Cases.
· Process rent cases for Office Buildings.
· Update Data of Regional Vehicles / Motor Cycles / Bi-Cycles as well as supervises the vehicle pool.
HR Administrative Activities
· Oversee HR matters including Discipline, Seniority, Retirement, Pension, Up gradation, Re-designation & Resignation / Termination cases.
· Ensure implementation of any HR restructuring initiatives given by HQ.
· Oversee Industrial relations at regional level.
· Process recruitment cases at regional level.
Undertake performance management
Monitor and evaluate reporting employees.