Get Latest Jobs Via Email
• A Sales Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
• A Sales Coordinator prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
• You must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
• The Sales Coordinator must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
• You must also be able to work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
• The Sales Coordinator may also be required to produce reports on progress within the department and outline any developed strategies to improve.
• A Sales Coordinator may be responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|