Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Quality assurance technician on site:
– To perform quality assurance activities on site, controlling that all activities are fulfilling applicable quality standards and Inspection Test Plan of the Activities according to EPC Contract.
– To perform audits to subcontractors according to Annual audit plan of the Project.
– To ensure that all activities on site are performed according to ISO 9001 requirements.
– To ensure that all activities on site are performed according to updated revision of the documents.
– Review and ensure that all quality documentation associated to the construction activities of the project, is according to the develop of the works on site and fulfill applicable standards according to the EPC contract and local regulatory framework.
– To participate Kick off meeting and weekly meetings with subcontractors in order transfer all Quality requirements of the project and make follow up the the quality issues of subcontractors.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|