Qatar Airways Jobs Sales Executive 2017: Qatar Airways is the national airline of the State of Qatar. Based in Doha, the Airline’s trendsetting on-board product focuses on: comfort, fine cuisine, the latest in-flight audio & video entertainment, award-winning service and a modern aircraft fleet averaging around 5 years of age.
As the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for delivering the revenue budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts. This will include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealings, which drive maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will gain maximum value for the airline by negotiating Commercial Agreements between the two parties. You will also engage in joins sales and marketing activities to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific Accountabilities Include
- Contributing to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift
- Introducing PLBs where appropriate
- Reviewing QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek tactical opportunities
- Recommending pricing requests from Corporate/Trade and responsible for individual budgets
- Developing and maintaining good relations with the Travel Trade, Government and Commercial Houses about QR products and services
- Providing management with any market intelligence on the strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities of QR, events and recommend desired changes, with proper justification Apply