Provincial Quality Control Board PQCB Jobs 30 Aug 2016: Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab domicile for appointment on contract basis for three years, renewable, in the following disciplines of Provincial Quality Control Board, Lahore, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab 1-Bird Wood Road, Lahore.
Name of the Post
- Director Technical
- Deputy Drugs Controller
- Pharmacist/ Analyst
- Budget/ Account/ Finance Officer
- Networking Officer
- Data Processing Officer
- Law Officer
- Computer Operator
General Terms and Conditions:-
1. The above positions are offered on contract basis for three years under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
2. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @ 15% for Women, 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons.
3. General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years and for Female Candidate = 8 Years.
4. The Maximum/upper age limit as mentioned in above schedule shall be raised by 10 years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:-
1. All Government Employees are eligible for apply through proper Channel.
2. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
3. Candidates can download application form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-.
4. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application form.
5. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (Attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
7. Application complete in all respects should reach NTS till 23-09-2016.
8. Roll No. Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates shall have at least 50 % marks in NTS test to qualify.
10. In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department reserve the right to decide upon any threshold marks / ratio of candidates vis-a-vis post to be further considered in the recruitment process/ Interview.
11. The Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk” and on Facebook page “Health Information and Service Delivery Unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department”.
12. No Separate test/ Interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/ shortlisted candidates.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates.
14. Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
15. No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased at anytime without any notice.
16. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department www.pshealth.punjab.gov.pk and on Facebook page of “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit (HISDU) of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
NOTE:-The Candidates shall specifically mention the post and facility against which the application is submitted.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab Ph. 042-99265819, 1 Bird Wood Road, Lahore, Pakistan