Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, a leading Public Sector Utility Company in Pakistan, listed on the Country’s Stock Exchanges, is engaged in the Transmission, Distribution and Sale of Natural Gas in the provinces of Sindh and Balochistan. The Company has an annual turnover of more than Rs. 153 billion with customer base of around 2.5 million. The Company is at the forefront of adopting technology with leading edge ERP application, customer Information systems, GIS, HRMS etc.
The Company is looking to fill the following senior positions with qualified, experienced and dynamic professionals:
Qualification: Minimum Engineering Graduate. Masters degree will be preferred.
Experience: Minimum 17 years relevant post-qualification (Project Management experience will be an added advantage).
Age: Should not exceed 52 years.
– Overall management of the Natural Gas Efficiency Project (NGEP) undertaken with the assistance of the World Bank to achieve project objectives within the defined framework, budget and stipulated time period.
– To ensure the development objective of the Natural Gas Efficiency Project is achieved resulting in enhancement of the supply of natural gas in Pakistan, by reducing the physical and commercial tosses of gas in the pipeline system through system segmentation and pressure management, pipe replacement and rehabilitation of depleted pipeline network, cathodic protection, and advanced metering systems.
– Oversee and provide guidance for implementation from concept to commissioning of LNG and SNG projects thus providing leadership for the project throughout its duration.
– Advising on technical proposals/evaluation for future expansion and rehabilitation of network.
– Secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders.
– Responsible for key decision-making based on financial and technical risk assessment and hazard analysis of projects.
– Dealing with regulatory authority and stake holders.
– Assessing international LNG / SNG trade and commercial market trends.
– Negotiating Gas Sales and Purchase agreements.
– Responsible for communication, including status reporting to the Management and timely resolution of issues to ensure project success.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply with a passport size photograph latest by March 5, 2013 to: email@example.com addressing Acting Senior General Manager (Management Services), Sui Southern Gas Company Ltd. SSGC House, Block 14, Sir Shah Suleman Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi 75300.
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited