Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Master’s degree in business administration or related field would be an asset
3 Years(Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience)
Key Behavioral Competencies
– – Intra-institutional Action Acts in a manner that is consistent with the policies the organization must operate within. Consistently conducts oneself in accordance with the Standards of Conduct for the International Civil Service. Conducts in a manner that reflects a behavior that is fair, consistent and equitable. Behaves consistently in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Organization.
– – Teamwork Builds and maintains mutually beneficial productive interpersonal relationships based on trust, within the Organization. Participates willingly, supports team decisions, is a “good team player”, does his or her share of the work.
Ser- Service Orientation Distributes helpful information to clients. Gives friendly, cheerful service.
– – Administrative support for technical cooperation interventions Gives information that helps the Organization and the technical cooperation team’s point of view. Performs work support from a general perspective and demonstrates an understanding of the complexity reality in which the Organization operates.
– – Continuous Learning Seeks knowledge and sources of learning with colleagues. Finds new sources of information in order to make a better contribution to the team. Keeps focused on the organizational policies, processes and practices already established.
Establishes and maintains identifiable, results-oriented mutually beneficial productive relations and partnerships with counterparts in other institutions and sectors. Able to sustain working relationships with people in other institutions.
– Word processing in accordance with established standards.
– Ability to prepare working translations, and write/originate routine and non routine correspondence and reports in English and/or Urdu.
– Ability to research, analyze and organize information in order to prepare charts, graphics, reports, etc.
– Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and carry out administrative processes such as meetings, trainings and workshops.
Demonstrated ability to effectively use a computer and utilize software programs such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook. Other IT skills and knowledge of other software programs such as Visio and Project would be an asset.
Apply By: Jan 23, 2013