Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Good knowledge of the purpose and functions of the technical programme and the other offices and sectors interacting with the programme.
Knowledge of technical data and good administrative skills to provide programming support.
Good knowledge of programme planning, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures.
Ability to work with word processing and spreadsheet software, as well as computer software packages required for work.
Ability to prepare preliminary reports and to draft correspondence.
Good analytical skills.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to deal with a range of staff and to respond to their queries.
Ability to work in a team and to work under pressure.
Good organizational skills.
Excellent time management skills.
Must demonstrate responsible behavior and attention to detail.
Ability to work and communicate with people in a polite, courteous and cooperative manner.
Must display high standards of ethical conduct.
Must demonstrate honesty and integrity.
Ability to reason and make sound judgments.
Experience Six years of progressively responsible clerical or administrative work, of which at least one year in programme support activities.
Languages Excellent knowledge of English and Urdu
1. Collect information from records and reports, compile socioeconomic or other relevant data, and prepare reports on programme and project activities.
2. Organize data and information, and prepare and maintain records, documents and control systems for the monitoring and evaluation of project and programme implementation.
3. Contribute to the preparation of reports, project documents and submissions to governments by providing information, preparing tables and drafting selected sections. Participate in project activities and needs identification and prioritization, and assist with technical cooperation project design and work plan development.
4. Review and evaluate host institutions’ reports prepared by training coordinators. Evaluate fellows’ final reports.
5. Prepare background information for use in programme and budget preparations and discussions.
6. Participate in the briefing of project and other programme related activities.
7. Review plans of operations and other project related documents and take appropriate follow up action.
8. Carry out specific administrative operational/control tasks for project and programme activities.
9. Provide guidance and/or supervision to lower level programme clerks.
10. Perform other related duties as required.
Apply By: Mar 1, 2013