Get Latest Jobs Via Email
Procter & Gamble Jobs Sales: P&G Sales MS&Ps are entrepreneurs who come up with strategies to win in diverse set of channels via our distributors in their respective markets. As an MS&P, you will learn about category, product portfolio, industry, and the Company’s business practices. MS&Ps help develop our distributors to influence customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentation, they are also responsible to deliver business fundamentals (volume, distribution, merchandizing) and own 18 months forecast for the category.
What we offer you:
• Challenging responsibilities from day one
• The best training and learning resources to achieve great mastery
• International exposure
• A great career opportunity: As a Company, we compete across a wide range of channels and, as such, we are able to offer a variety of career options for sales professionals to either specialize or diversify experience in any number of markets
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years with a mix of direct sales experience & category management
Education Qualification: Bachelors/Master’s Degree from a reputed institution.
• Excellent history of external customer selling
• Trade marketing & channel management expertise
• Leadership with bias to action
• Strong communication skills
Requisition Number: SLS00001378 Apply
Procter & Gamble Jobs Sales