Procter & Gamble Jobs Market Strategy & Planning Manager Sales: P&G Sales MS&Ps are entrepreneurs who come up with strategies to win in diverse set of channels via our distributors in their respective markets. As an MS&P, you will learn about category, product portfolio, industry, and the Company’s business practices. MS&Ps help develop our distributors to influence customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentation, they are also responsible to deliver business fundamentals (volume, distribution, merchandizing) and own 18 months forecast for the category.
What We Offer You
- Challenging responsibilities from day one
- The best training and learning resources to achieve great mastery
- International exposure
- A great career opportunity: As a Company, we compete across a wide range of channels and, as such, we are able to offer a variety of career options for sales professionals to either specialize or diversify experience in any number of markets
Primary Location: PK-Sind-Karachi
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years with a mix of direct sales experience & category management
Education Qualification: Bachelors/Master’s Degree from a reputed institution.
- Excellent history of external customer selling
- Trade marketing & channel management expertise
- Leadership with bias to action
- Strong communication skills Apply
Procter & Gamble Jobs Market Strategy & Planning Manager Sales
- Transport & Mass Transit Department KPK Jobs 2016 Peshawar BRT
- S&P Global Market Intelligence Internships Content Translations