Procter & Gamble Jobs Associate Manager HR: An Associate Manager in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, training, relocation, employee services, and benefits administration to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described below, are expected to be played.
The Associate Human Resources Manager Is Responsible For
Building people and leadership capability
Developing an adaptive and competitive organization and
Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
As business partner, the HR associate manager works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
As change agent, the HR Associate Manager works with business units driving change and managing transformation as part of creating a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage.
As administrative expert, the HR associate manager delivers fundamental work processes of HR to ensure people across the Company are not distracted, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with corporate programs.
And finally, as champion of employees, the HR associate manager works to support, develop, enable, and empower people in P&G to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
To qualify for this position, you must possess the following qualities:
- 2-3 Years of HR experience preferably in FMCG industry.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others. All assignments in HR require working with people and having genuine interest in employees.
- Genuine interest in business. In order for the new HR associate manager to be a successful Business Partner, he/she should have a basic understanding of and interest in the business of the Company. This means understanding the strategies, objectives, measures, competitors, and customers.
- Basic understanding of organization theories and models. The HR associate manager needs this to be able to assess the organization and recommend changes to improve organization systems and culture.
- Must be Bachelors or Masters. Apply