Get Latest Jobs Via Email
The Board of Governors Lawrence College, Ghora Gali Murree is seeking applications for the position of Principal. A detailed job description and eligibility criteria is given below-
INTERALIA HAVING FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES
• Possess distinguished reputations as a scholar & academician having close familiarity with academic functions both in class room teaching and administration.
• Experience in education management.
• Capability & experience of resource mobilization
• Leadership qualities for policy making in relation to efficient & effective management of all affairs of the College.
• Should have MA/ MSc degree in any subject from a reputed University.
• Should not be more than 55 years of age on 30 June, 2013, subject to relaxation on merit.
• Should have a minimum of ten years experience of heading an educational institution (preferably a residential institution)
• Should be medically fit to head an institution located at 6000 ft above sea level.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The successful applicant will be offered two years contract of employment which may be extended subject to agreement between BOG and employee.
• The starting salary will be negotiated based on the successful applicants qualifications and experience. He will however, be entitled to Free semi furnished accommodation, transport, medical & other allied facilities.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the post on a plain paper with complete contact information (Telephone, Fax, Email etc). The application should be accompanied by the following documents:-
• Certified copies of educational certificates/ degree/Diplomas.
• A detailed curriculum vitae clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria and personal attributes.
• Three recent passport size photographs
• Those already in service should apply through proper channel
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
Applications of eligible candidates should reach the office of the Chairman Executive Committee, Lawrence College, Murree not later than 20 May, 2013.
CHAIRMAN EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
LAWRENCE COLLEGE GHORA GALI MURREE HILLS